Friday, May 25, 2012

A Pet Peeve: Hairstyling Clamps


Hey guys!
Sorry I dropped off the face of the planet there, I was getting back into the groove of things after a holiday in my home town. I promise the prom posts are on their way! For now, however, I have this post.
I wanted to share one of my little pet peeves with you guys and would like to hear what you think.
I've been seeing those big plastic claws or clamps that hairstylists use, used as accessories all over the place.


Now, I get that they’re pretty handy little tools……. for keeping your hair out of the way while you style it. Maybe you guys can enlighten me.

Now, I am also pretty sure that you have to go to a place like Sally Beauty Supply or Cosmo Prof to get a hair styling clamp. I don’t think I’ve seen any in drugstores or Wal-Mart, unless of course they’re in the section with oh, I don’t know, the tools (like scissors, the other clip things, the hairstyling combs).
Is this a trend that I am currently unaware of?

Well, that’s my rant of the day, I feel better about it now.

xoxo – C

* This post was originally taken down but now that I'm not in school I don't care what other people think so I'm going to re-post it, if you have a problem with that don't read my blog, simple as that*