Friday, May 25, 2012

NLOTW - Nail Look of the Week

Hey Guys!

So today I'm trying something a little different. I haven't seen very many people do this on blogs and I kinda like the idea of it since I'm always doing something different. I decided that each week I'll change up my nails, take a picture and show you what nail look I tried.

This week is the Sally Hansen Real Nail Polish Strips. The pattern is a really pretty pink, green and white leafy pattern. Forgive me, I can't remember the name at this particular moment.

They're also kind of spattered with nail polish because I managed to drop a bottle of nail polish in class today... clumsy me.

Well, I hope everybody is enjoying their Friday! It's super duper hot here and the school still hasn't turned on the air conditioning so we're all BOILING!

Did you try Sally's Nail Polish Strips? If you did, send me a picture, I'd love to see them!

xoxo - C