Thursday, January 10, 2013

Oh yea! I'm Engaged!

I realized that I've mentioned my fiancé James in my last post or two and I haven't officially told everyone that we got engaged!!!!

I had known since shortly after he left for basic training that he was going to propose but I had no idea when. There were clues though.
For instance, he mentioned one day that he went out and got yogen fruz. When I asked him where he got it he mentioned the mall where we'd gone ring shopping. James doesn't go to the mall unless he has something to buy, and he didn't come home with anything. Then my mom said she talked on the phone with him for a while, which, again, NEVER happens. So I knew something was up and his basic training graduation was coming up. So that morning when he started to get really disappointed and antsy about me considering not going due to the weather I knew he was going to do it. Regardless, I cried like a baby.

That was Nov. 29th, 2012.
The proposal itself was everything I could have imagined and more. Even though he was losing his voice and I was surrounded by military everything, it was perfect.