Thursday, February 7, 2013

Busy Bee

Oh my goodness! I have been so busy lately that I haven't even had a chance to even try to blog! I'm going to for sure work it into my new routine. Perhaps while I'm babysitting in the morning after my morning workout. However it happens, it will happen. Do not give up on me!

For the past week I've been doing nothing but running. Friday I ran errands almost all day then went out that night, Saturday and Sunday are my days off and I don't usually blog on these days, even if I wanted to there were errands to run, bridal shows to go to etc etc. Monday I went to Ottawa for a meeting and to bring my grandmother to a doctors appointment. So there went my day, Tuesday I had my own errands to run AND had to run my grandmother around town as well, Wednesday was the worst day yet. Up at 6:30 to be at the gym for 8:10. Work out until 10:00 and run to buy some new clothes until I had to get my grandma at 11:45. Bring grandma to the doctor for 11:50, then she wanted to go furniture shopping and we had to pick up her pills. Then I came home and worked here from 3:00-5:00 and went directly to my weight watchers meeting, then went to the grocery store and came home where after an hour or two of hanging out with my family I went to bed.
So that leads me to today. I'm doing a quick post to update you and I'll get on a regular schedule next week now that I have some of my crap in order.

For pretty much my whole life I've spent my days just going along with what the day threw me. I realize now that that has to change. I need to live by a schedule; eat properly, wake up at a normal hour and designate my time to the things that have to be done. I know that my work hours are essentially 10:30AM to 8:00PM. Unless a client really, really needs something done after/before those hours I stick to them. It just makes for a less stressful life. Check out some pictures I've been taking in the meantime!

How do you organize your day so you don't get stressed out?