Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Le Tote: A Fashion-Forward Gal's Dream Website

Hey Ladies (and gents)! Boy do I have an interesting post for you today. I don't OFTEN post about fashion-y stuff. I'm more of a beauty gal but if I find something super interesting I'll share it. For example, if I find a cute outfit at the thrift store *hint hint, wink wink*.

Fella's, do you have a hard time figuring out something to buy your significant other? If I were you, I'd strongly consider getting her a membership to this awesome site. She'll be thanking you month after month - with style.


Today's post is all about Le Tote. If you haven't heard of this company you are missing out!




Do you remember watching Sex and the City and Jennifer Hudson's character rented her designer hand bags? This is the same thing, but better. Here's why:


- Each tote includes 3 pieces of clothing and 2 accessories.
- Members may keep the tote for as long as they want and send it back when they are ready for the next 5 items. 
- FREE SHIPPING both ways!



Oh, and one more thing:

Limited Time Offer! LE TOTE is an invite-only fashion rental company offering an unlimited closet for $49 a month. To bypass the waitlist, sign-up with the code TRENDSETTER10 before July 1st. You will also receive a free tote bag ($25 value) when you sign-up!

Here's how a Le Tote membership works:

So what are you waiting for? Head on over to Le Tote and sign up today. After you're finished signing up email Le Tote HERE and tell them Cassandra Turcotte sent you! Easy as pie!

xoxo - C