Monday, January 20, 2014

Vaseline Lip Therapy Review


I was running through the mall one day - James and I were running late for a movie and my lips HURT. They were chapped and sore and I needed to fix them. NOW. So I ran into shoppers and all the lip balms were anywhere from $5 - $8. WOAH! I wasn't really willing to spend that much on a lip balm when I had plenty at home. So I reached for this one. At $2 (and some cents) this seemed like a fantastic option.

I was glad I went with it! The texture is great for shielding your lips from the harsh weather and sealing in moisture. The smell is great. The only thing I don't like is it's a little thick - but that's also what lends to the protective properties. I don't think I'll ever buy another kind of lip balm again. Nor anytime soon - a little goes a long way with this stuff. 

I can't wait to try the pink tinted version of this. I currently have two of the cocoa butter ones and two plain ones. 

Here's my pro's and con's in case you need them:

Pro's:
Locks in Moisture
Pleasant Scent
Protective
Easily Portable
A Little Goes a Long Way
Inexpensive

Con's:
Slightly Thick/Sticky
Not Direct-Apply (Need to Use Finger)

There you go! This product is a 4.5/5 on my scale! :) Go out and get yourself some!