Thursday, February 27, 2014

J. Cat Beauty Eyelash Review


These J.Cat Beauty lashes were a product I received in my Ipsy Glam Bag. I've never been opposed to receiving lashes in my beauty boxes. Actually, I received some beautiful ones from Lashem (or something like that) a few years ago in my Glymm bag ugh. Glymm....

Anyways... this time I saw them and as soon as I saw the box I wasn't immediately impressed.


I saved them for the weekend. I think wearing lashes to work - especially at a convenience store would be a little too much. So when I went to try them on the glue was dried up in the container that comes in the pack. 

No biggie, I just grabbed my own lash glue. 

Then I measured the lashes against my own and that's the straw that broke the camel's back - they were too small! Who the hell makes lashes that are too DAMN SMALL!?!?!?! They can be cut to size if they're too big! GRRRRRR.

Would I buy this product with my own money? Hells to the no. End of story.