Thursday, March 6, 2014

Pop Beauty Lip Gloss Review in Fuchsia Freesia


I don't normally wear lip gloss. As a teenager I was scared away by the cheap lip glosses that left my lips feeling sticky, getting my hair stuck in it. Ick.

As a beauty blogger I obviously had to start expanding my views about products and trying new ones out. So I decided that this would be worth trying out when it came in my Ipsy Glam Bag.


I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I love the colour - it's sheer but almost opaque at the same time. It's interesting. 

And the texture is creamy and glossy but my lips don't get sticky. *YAY!*


Here's what the brand had to say about the product ($16 US):
This plumping pout perfector combines the high-shine of a lacquered gloss with the long wear of a stain and is packed full of lip-plumping peptides and avocado & jojoba oils. Lightweight, creamy texture immediately merges with lips & delivers intense glossy colour for an extremely long-lasting finish!

I don't notice much plumping effect, but it's definitely high-shine. It lasts a while, I wouldn't describe it as "extremely long-lasting" though. It is lightweight and creamy and makes my lips feel smooth.

Here's a swatch on my hand and on my lips. Isn't she pretty?



Would I purchase? Maybe. With a discount code.

Have you tried this product? What did you think?