Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March Favourites Day 1: Life Favourites

One of my favourite things about monthly favourites posts is finding things I wasn't already aware of or finding out that I love something someone else does. And I especially love seeing things other than beauty-related items in favourites posts.

Here's a list of all the things I've been loving in my day-to-day life!


First up is music. I've got music in my heart, so my mamma tells me. I love music, all different kinds of it. My favourite song at the moment is "Counting Stars" by OneRepublic. This song gets me going every time. 



And I especially love "Glee" so here's the mashup of "Mr. Roboto" and "Counting Stars" by Throat Explosion. Because I think variety is the spice of life.

*le sigh* Men who can sing.... 

Moving on....

I also loved up on my Nashville in March. Are you sensing a theme here? 
Nashville is on Netflix so I sped through the first season super fast. It's a fantastic show. My favourite song from the show at the moment is "Fade Into You" by Sam Palladio & Clare Bowen. Again... men who can sing... 





I got sick in March. And my best friend when I'm sick is tea. So I really loved my Tassimo this month. I usually opt for Tetley's Orange Pekoe tea - mostly because that's what I've drank for as long as I can remember. I love other tea's as well. Especially those from Steeped Tea (their fruit tea's are the best in my opinion). 


Also I'm a huge fan of the "Maui Mist" scent from Scentsy. It's very fresh. :)


* click the photo to be directed to the source*

It's pretty much spring/summer in a block.

What have you been loving in your day-to-day life?