Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March Favourites Day 2: Nail, Hand and Foot Care

Hello Lovelies!

Today we're talking about my favourite hand, nail and foot care products from March.



These products are ones I either really loved or products I found myself reaching for most often.

Let's get started.

First up is Avon's Nail Expert's Instant Gel Cuticle Remover.

This is a favourite because it's simply something I reach for on a regular basis. Anytime my nails need doing this stuff is in my arsenal.


Next up is Julep products. First, their polish colour Zora. This colour is gorgeous. It will likely remain favourite for a while.

Their buffing blocks are also great too. I've gotten quite a bit of use out of them in March. I will continue to use for sure.




Their Mighty Nail & Cuticle Serum is something I also reach for every time I need a manicure. It's easy to use and hydrates your cuticles in a heartbeat. I only wish that the serum dispensed into the brush a little easier.


Flexitol's Heel Magic  (click the link to be sent to a giveaway!) has also been a must-have in my pedicure kit for the past month. Getting my feet sandal-ready - I use this product every time my feet are in need of a little TLC. I might have jumped the gun a little on sandal-prepping though....


Next on the list is Broadway Nails' Impress Press-On Manicure. I only received one sample of this, but I will continue to buy these for special occasions. I love them. Tips for application:

Make sure nails are completely free of moisture and you press the nail firmly onto your nail bed for at least 1 minute, sealing the nail completely. This is to ensure that no water can seep between the nail and your own nail - releasing the adhesive.
If you're stuck between sizes, choose the smaller one. These nails are relatively flexible and will allow the nail to stretch over your own.

I think they're so pretty!



Last (but not least) is the Bath and Body Works Absinthe Purifying Hand Cream.  You can read my review of this product HERE; and see why I loved it so much.


What were your go-to hand and nail care products this month? What did you love? What did you want? I want to know!