Tuesday, April 8, 2014

March Favourites Day 3 - Beauty Favourites


This month's beauty favourites are plenty! They're either products I have loved for a long time, or products I found a new love for. Let's get started!




The dream fresh BB cream was a new love for sure. After I received the EcoTools Skin Perfecting Brush I was hooked on using this BB cream. Perfect transition to Spring if you ask me.



The lash and brow gel is something I don't think I'll ever be able to live without again. It tames my brows, flyways, locks in brow powder, and acts as a perfect base for mascara.

I also LOVE my Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush. It is SO versatile. I might even pick up another one because it's great for applying concealer, blending, contouring. It's amazing.

I wouldn't be able to live without my angled brush either. It's my go-to when I do my brows. This is the only brush I use for my brows.


Ah eyeliner, what would I do without you? The top one is the Lancome Le Crayon Khol. It works wonders for tight lining. And smudges wonderfully. Not great for detailed lines, but that's why I also loved the Chella Eyeliner Pen. Perfect for detailed lines, and a great colour!


My two all-time favourite palettes. My Urban Decay Naked Basics palette - which I use for natural every-day looks and to do my brows; and a Lancome sample palette with a beautiful electric blue and my favourite colour "Kitten Heel"!


You've seen this one before. I received this product in my February Ipsy Glam bag, and I've been using it regularly ever since. I love the colour and texture; and if you're going to buy it the price isn't bad either!

Did we have any favourites in common this month?